Traveling to a foreign country can be a fun and exciting adventure, especially when you are prepared. The following information is a general guideline and will help you prepare for your journey. Upon Registration you will be mailed a confirmation email and travel information package that details specific information for your retreat.
While it is not required that your purchase travel insurance, it is recommended. Travel insurance covers you in case of any natural disasters or unforeseen cancellations.
- Learn more here: Squaremouth Travel Insurance Review
- My favorite travel insurance folks are: World Nomads Travel Insurance
Many credit card companies also have insurance perks, check your card and this link to find out more about policies.
Packing Travel Essentials:
- Good walking / hiking shoes
- Travel towel or sarong
- Scarf or handkerchief
- Insect Repellant
- Camera / smart phone
- Refillable water bottle
- Flashlight / Headlamp with new batteries
- Any and all personal toiletries, medications or supplements
- Tea tree oil
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Coconut oil
- Yoga Mat